Facilitator: Dr. Bernard Turner
How can your organization write a compelling proposal to increase your chances for funding and maximize your request for funding? While a grant may not be the answer to all your funding needs, the ability to write a proposal that will result in successful funding is in high demand.
This workshop provides practical help with the fundamentals of writing grant proposals. In this hands-on session, participants will be able to:
- Learn the fundamentals of grant writing
- Complete exercises to better prepare your organization for writing grants
- Review actual grant requests
- Learn the 10/60 Rule of Grant Writing
- Review the common grant application
Note: Lunch is included for this full-day workshop.
Full participation in Basic Grant Writing is applicable for 5 points in Category 1.B -Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
*Workshop times are Central Standard Time.
Nashville, TN 37209
|Member $135 / Nonmember $180 (5 hour)
Event Topics & Instructor