Revenue Development Certificate
Asking for money can be hard, but maintaining resources for your organization is essential to ensure your survival. Join the CNM Revenue Development Certificate to learn the skills you need to meet the demands of securing revenue for a nonprofit.
The Revenue Development Certificate is comprised of three core classes and three electives, giving time for each participant to truly explore the elements of fundraising in depth. Through a cohort model, nonprofit development professionals will build a connected community with a culture of learning and feedback. Participants will learn best practices in the field, and walk away with a fundraising plan ready for implementation.
- Revenue Development: Part 1
- Revenue Development: Part 2
- Revenue Development: Part 3
- Advanced Grant Writing
- Communicating Your Organization’s Mission: Brand Strategy for Nonprofits
- Intensive Grant Writing : Day 1 & Day 2
- Conducting a Capital Campaign
- Generational Fundraising
- Writing Federal Grants
- Grants Management
- Empowering Your Board to Fundraise