Clinical Therapist TOI
The full-time Clinical Therapist will provide one-on-one therapy services for participants of Thistle On The Inside at Debra K. Johnson Rehabilitation Center (DJRC) along with participants who parole to the long-term residential program, Thistle Farms.
- Provide quality and effective trauma-informed therapy, both individual and group
- Maintain a full caseload of clients seeking therapeutic services.
- Keep accurate client records and complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Administer biopsychosocial assessment
- Support residential team by participating in a weekly staff meeting
- Collaborate with Program Coordinator
- Actively participate in individual clinical supervision if needed
- Experience working in the community and knowledge of community resources.
- Assist The assistant director of residential with chart reviews and day-to-day clinical oversight
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology, and working towards licensure.
- Active TN Health Related Board independent clinical license preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of post-graduate clinical experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of addiction, mental health and co-occurring disorders.
- Experience with trauma-informed care required.
- Experience with the commercial sexual exploitation population is preferred.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings required
- Contributory medical, dental, and vision plans/ 401k.
- Paid Days Off (you will be entitled to paid time off in accordance with the Company’s
- Vacation policy)
- Typically 10 paid holidays per year and closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, subject to change annually.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: September 29, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Other