Studio Tenn is looking for a dynamic Brand Manager to direct, develop and execute multi-channel brand and marketing programs. This role offers an exciting opportunity to manage the growing brand of an iconic organization. You’ll build on your experience in branding, marketing and advertising, all while working with a passionate team devoted to the arts and the community.
The Studio Tenn Brand Manager will elevate the brand through self-promotion via key marketing initiatives including, social media, digital and print promotion, and attendance at key events. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of marketing initiatives with direction from the leadership and brand consultants. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing an annual calendar of marketing initiatives and promotional activities. Working with the senior leadership, the position will strategize and support the development and execution of all short-term and long-term strategies including, but not limited to, single ticket sales, subscription sales, organizational communication. You will also be responsible for sourcing additional avenues to promote the brand.
- Building a sustainable, ownable and exciting brand image through a consistent implementation of Studio Tenn’s brand promise
- Ensuring that all brand communications and activities are on strategy and consistent with the Brand Guidelines
- Working closely with the leadership and brand consultants to develop and implement the company’s marketing and promotions strategy and related budgets
- Working closely with the brand consultants to develop a comprehensive marketing plan to enhance Studio Tenn’s marketing, promotion and publicity efforts.
- Developing and overseeing the tactical implementation of marketing and communications, including social media
- Planning and executing sales promotions, including all media buys
- Analyzing sales data, report trends and make recommendations to increase ROI.
- Directing and supervising all Marketing Department personnel, including, but not limited to, box office, graphic design, public relations, marketing associates and any other departmental related positions
- Being an articulate representative and advocate for the company in all markets whenever representing the company
- Working closely with the Education Department and Development Department to develop promotional events to build audiences for the company in all markets
- Developing and implementing an effective subscription campaign and an effective single ticket sales campaign in all markets
- Developing annual earned income and departmental expense budgets both realistic and consistent with the company’s strategies to fulfill its mission
- Coordinating with the box office in all markets to ensure proper messaging and representation of the company in all matters relating to the public
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing principles, especially as they relate to the non-profit arts market
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, keeping a keen eye on details while possessing strong multitasking skills.
- Managing relationships and expectations to meet all stakeholders’ needs while focusing on the overall branding and sales goals
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and creatively problem solve
- Ability to generate and meaningfully analyze reports in MS Excel
- Must possess strong writing skills for multiple audiences – radio ad copy, press releases, show descriptions, brochure copy, e-newsletter communication, social networking updates
- Creative design a plus
- 4-6 years marketing experience, preferably in the performing arts. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field preferred. Knowledge of and passion for the performing arts, specifically theatre, is preferred
Company benefits include full medical and paid time off.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Brand Manager” by 1.5.23. No phone calls please. If you do not receive a request to interview, you were not selected as a first-round candidate.
- Date Posted: December 5, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Start Date: 01/17/2022
- Salary Range: 40,000+
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk 9 - 5pm+evenings