The Gideons International
Manager, Donor Programs
The Gideons International
The Donor Programs Manager serves the ministry by leading the logistics and execution of donor programs. This position ensures that high-quality, up-to-date, and effective resources are available for GideonCard Bible Program/Birthday for Jesus, Church Presentations, International Scripture and Administrative Funds (Faith Fund and Barnabas Fund), and Friends of Gideons. Resources include products, promotions, and training materials that equip members and staff to successfully accomplish program goals and objectives. Success for this position is found in recognizing needs and proactively developing or updating elements that make all contribution programs cohesive, intuitive, and effective.
Gift Program Products
- Manage the development and regularly refreshing of physical products that support GideonCard Bible Program/Birthday for Jesus, Church Presentations, International Scripture and Administrative Funds (Faith Fund and Barnabas Fund), and Friends of Gideons.
- Organize the availability of gift program products on theConnection online store for purchase by members.
- Maintain up-to-date digital program assets accessed through theConnection media resource portal and ensure that elements are easily accessible.
- Manage giving-focused websites that provide engaging and effective donor experiences.
- Collaborate with finance and supply chain staff on maintaining product inventory.
- Evaluate cost and price of products and recommend adjustments as needed.
Gift Program Promotions
- Manage promotions that drive the use of giving programs to camp members, camp leaders, state leaders, and field-facing staff through advertisements, online posts, feature stories, targeted e-mails, conferences, and conventions.
Gift Program Trainings
- Update manuals with current, accurate, and helpful details for all gift programs.
- Provide and update program overviews, FAQs, and other instructional materials available through theConnection.
- Collaborate with education and training divisions on incorporating gift program trainings into established instructional methods (Camp Experience materials, video content, and State Convention presentations, etc.)
Gift Program Evaluation
- Collaborate with Manager, Donor Appeals and Analysis on regular surveys of donors, leaders, and staff.
- Evaluate data reports and gather user feedback on gift programs to be incorporated in future plans to grow effectiveness.
- Provide gift program metrics that can be incorporated in reports to be shared with field-facing staff.
- Participate in daily morning staff devotions. Serve by praying and reading Scripture in support of devotion leaders on a rotating basis.
PC experience, especially in Microsoft Office applications and donor development database
Successful completion of a drug and background screen
Professional experience in fundraising with a Protestant, evangelical ministry setting
Familiarity with The Gideons International camp activities
Medical, dental, vision, wellness program, 401K and more
Hybrid work model: Telework 2 days, in office 3 days
How to Apply
visit www.gideonsteam.org to apply online
- Date Posted: October 24, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Religious
- Start Date: 11/28/2022
- Working Hours: M-F 7:30am - 4:30pm