Quality Assurance Assistant
Progress Inc. is a non-profit provider agency that has been serving adults with intellctual disabilities and seniors in the Nashville area since 1971. We provide day, residential, employment supports through DIDD and MCOs via funding from ECF Choices and CHOICES programs. We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance assistant that will work in the senior services division and the CHOICES services they provide. This is a Part-Time position that can have a felxible schedule M-F. This position will be on call one weekend a month.
– Inputting monthly data into spreadsheets
– Completing various reports and reviews related to services provided to clients
– Making house visits to client’s served assessing the quality of services delivered
– Assiting with data gathering for annual surveys and audits
High school diploma required
Bachelor’s degree not required but preferred
Experience working in social services field a plus
Must not be listed on any registries reporting abuse or fraud
Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Must be able to complete about 20 hours of preservice training
Part-time position is elgible to participate in employer matching 401k retirement plan.
How to Apply
submit resume to email@example.com or complete an application via Progress’ website. www.progress-inc.org/workatProgress
please specify you are interested in the QA Asst. position.
- Date Posted: October 1, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 10/24/2022
- Salary Range: 15-$17.00 per hour