Provide excellent and thorough data entry for Project Return’s ongoing record-keeping, performance measurement, program monitoring, and grants management purposes.
- Perform data entry tasks and projects
- Run reports as necessary for tracking metrics and achievement of performance goals
- Use data documented in Salesforce to create online participant profiles and complete timely follow up
- Replicate data across multiple databases
- Assist Quality Assurance Manager with compilations and analysis necessary for grants management
- Work with Program Services Staff to ensure participant data are entered accurately and timely into organizational and grant databases
- Maintain organization of paper and electronic files
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive agency information
- Assist Office Manager as back-up for front-desk duties and other building management tasks
- Maintain expectations of excellence
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required, proficiency with excel and experience with Salesforce preferred.
Experience, skills, and interests preferred: Experience with research and data entry; superior keyboarding skills; sensitivity to cultural and individual differences; self-motivated, team-spirited, creative, and highly organized; strong attention to detail; strong desire to work for an organization helping people make a new beginning, and an understanding of how this work benefits both the individual and the community.
Competitve pay. Medical, dental, and vision benefits included.
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com addressed to Emmeline Stuart, and indicate “Data Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls, please!
- Date Posted: June 21, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: M-F, 8:00am-4:30pm