Workforce Administrator Manager
TennCare is Tennessee’s managed care Medicaid program that provides health insurance coverage to certain groups of low-income individuals such as pregnant women, children, caretaker relatives of young children, older adults, and adults with physical disabilities. TennCare provides coverage for approximately 1.4 million Tennesseans and operates with an annual budget of approximately $12 billion. It is run by the Division of TennCare with oversight and some funding from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
WHY WORK AT TENNCARE?
TennCare’s mission is to improve the lives of Tennesseans by providing high-quality cost-effective care. To fulfill that purpose, we equip each employee for active participation and empower teams to communicate and work collaboratively to improve organizational processes in order to make a difference in the lives our members. Because of the positive impact TennCare has on the lives of the most vulnerable Tennesseans, TennCare employees report that their work provides them with a sense of meaning, purpose, and accomplishment. TennCare leadership understands that employees are our most valuable resource and ensures professional and leadership development are a priority for the agency.
|• Act as Human Resources Knowledge Manager for ServiceNow HR portal.
• Manage workflow and process management and version control for HR and talent management standard operating procedures for both employee questions and internal HR operations.
• Ensure all standard operating procedures are updated as needed and at a minimum on an annual basis.
• Provide quarterly reporting to leadership on the effectiveness of HR knowledge, policies and procedures and recommend changes as needed.
• Act as subject matter expert for all position management including reclassification, supervisor changes, promotion and new hire date, and develop and submit quarterly reporting to leadership.
• Review all proposed compensation changes, conduct equity analysis across the agency as well as research across other state agencies as needed.
• Review and manage all degree and certification compensation requests by employees.
• Ensure onboarding process and paperwork for all new hires is completed accurately and timely.
• Monitor a team of 3 direct reports’ case management in ServiceNow Powered HR system by ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
• Administer all discipline related to investigations and performance management as directed by the HR director or talent management director.
• Maintain strong working relationships with our partners at the Department of Human Resources.
• Model TennCare core values and behaviors and lead by example to our employees
• Bring a sense of understanding, compassion, empathy and excellence to each coaching conversation.
To see job qualifications visit the state of Tennessee’s Careers page today: https://www.tn.gov/careers/apply-here.html
To see all the great benefits available to State of Tennessee employees, go to the TN.gov Benefits page: https://www.tn.gov/hr/employees1/benefits.html
How to Apply
To apply for this job or see other opportunities at TennCare, visit the state of Tennessee’s Careers page today: https://www.tn.gov/careers/apply-here.html
- Date Posted: February 10, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Government