Virtual Writing Facilitator
Carnegie Writers, Inc.
CW is a community-based, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization inspired by The Carnegie Writers’ Group, founded in August 2013, by Kemi Elufiede. CW’s mission is to encourage children, adolescents, and adults by providing positive and productive support in writing and literacy education based on personal goals. The vision is to advance education, encourage collaboration, promote creativity, and provide resources for writing and literacy.
CW offers various programs and activities to the community, including but not limited to various author workshops (“Workshops”).
- Attend CW training and orientations related to Facilitator’s role as a writing facilitator/coordinator
- Facilitate the workshops, including by leading writing sessions, providing feedback on written work,
- Giving opportunities for attendees to receive feedback from their peers on their written work,
- Contact the CW Board of Directors upon the occurrence of any incidents.
Degree Level: Bachelors
Experience Level: 3 years of professional experience in a related field.
How to Apply
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to Dr. Kemi Elufiede
- Date Posted: December 30, 2020
- Type: Contract / Temp
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 02/28/2021
- Salary Range: One time stipend
- Working Hours: Once a week, 6- 7:30 am