Sr. Director of Operations
Oversee the day-to-day operations and facility management to ensure the ministry and business is managed and performing efficiently and effectively.
- Participate in hiring and training of Operations departmental mangers.
- Organize and oversee the work and schedules of the Operations departmental mangers.
- Conducts performance evaluations in a timely and constructive manner.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees when needed in accordance with Rocketown policy.
- Coordinate all Live event logistics with the Production Manager in advance (i.e., insurance rider requirements, accommodations, transportation, onsite parking etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible to manage all operational aspects of Rocketown outside of the Development and Finance Departments.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which Rocketown’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates operational procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
- Oversees revenue producing departments, ensuring each is reaching goals set by departmental and Rocketown leadership.
- Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and cost of sales to achieve financial objectives.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among revenue producing operations and ministry customer service to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree in a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 10 years of related experience.
The position is full-time with salary commensurate with experience, and benefits including paid time off, a retirement plan, medical, dental and vision with an optional health savings account and optional life insurance.
How to Apply
Email your cover letter and resume including references to Kenneth Alonzo at: email@example.com
No phone call please.
- Date Posted: April 27, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: 55-75K
- Working Hours: 40+ hrs/wk