TN Wildlife Federation
Social Media Intern
TN Wildlife Federation
Tennessee Wildlife Federation seeks a dynamic individual to join its communications team in its Nashville office. This part-time position will be primarily responsible for developing and placing social media content to support Federation programs and events. The social media intern develops content and tactics that align with the overall communications strategy set by the communications team and ensures individual elements are timely and professionally executed. In addition, the intern works closely with program staff to gather content and understand deadlines.
The social media internship is a seasonal paid position. Start and end dates can be flexible, but we expect the intern to work between 15-20 hours per week for 11-12 weeks between June 1, 2021, and August 31, 2021. The intern and supervisors will finalize a work schedule at the beginning of the internship.
Responsibilities: The social media intern reports to both the Communications Coordinator and the Hunting and Fishing Academy Program Manager and is responsible for:
Duties: The social media intern is expected to work 15-20 hours per week (as agreed to in advance by the intern and supervisors) and is required to perform the following tasks:
Key Qualifications: As a prerequisite, the successful candidate must believe in the core values of Tennessee Wildlife Federation and be driven by the mission. The candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
Tennessee Wildlife Federation offers a competitive benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. No person will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, or disability. Each person will be judged on his/her own merit when determining employment and advancement opportunities.
How to Apply
- To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit each required document separately, as a pdf, attached to your email. The filename of each document must start with your last name and first initial, followed by the name of the document (Ex: DoeJ-Resume)
- Candidates who send automated applications using existing profiles will not be considered for the position
- Phone calls regarding the position will not be accepted
- Date Posted: May 3, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Environment
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk., M-F 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, some weekends.