Single Family Loan Operations Administrative Coordinator
Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator in our Single Family Loan Operations division, with proven experience in fast pace administrative work, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and detail oriented, preferably a lending institution, with a high level of public interaction.
THDA is a governmental subsidiary of the State of Tennessee.
The successful candidate will provide technical assistance to the Director, and provide detailed support for the implementation of the lender counterparty oversight system, compliance to THDA lender applications/renewals and the marketplace access system to integrate daily THDA program information globally to the mortgage industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Three years of successful, full-time employment in a business office environment, preferably a lending institution, with a high level of public interaction.
- Microsoft Certifications for business applications: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
The above qualifications express the minimum standards of education and/or experience for this position. Other combinations of education and experience, if evaluated as equivalent, may be taken into consideration.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Working knowledge of standard office procedures and standard office equipment.
- Some knowledge of mortgage lending or real estate.
- Thorough knowledge of business English.
- Aptitude for working with numbers.
- Maintains credibility through sincerity, honesty, and discretion.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, courtesy, and tact in dealing with the public, and in giving and obtaining information.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills; uses time effectively; consistently meets deadlines.
- Documents regularly, thoroughly, accurately, and completely.
Computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet; able to effectively adapt to and use other computer systems as needed for daily activities.
BENEFITS: THDA offers an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options; disability insurance; retirement plans; flexible benefit pre-tax accounts for medical, dependent care, transportation, and parking; annual leave and sick leave that begin accruing after the first month of employment; and 11 paid holidays per year. Free downtown parking and free bus pass available. We also offer work-life balance opportunities through flexible schedules and telecommuting.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: August 10, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Housing
- Salary Range: 4,510
- Working Hours: 37.5