TechBridge is a nonprofit that arms other nonprofits on the frontline of alleviating the causes of poverty with technology that will allow them to expand the impact of their mission for the millions of men, women and children who suffer from lack of access to shelter, food, employment, education, healthcare, and financial literacy.
We are adding to our team! TechBridge is recruiting for an experienced Salesforce Architect. Specifically, we are seeking a professional who has engaged across all levels of Salesforce.com (with preference for Salesforce.org/Nonprofit Success Pack/client and program management) consulting projects.
Your skill set will demonstrate your ability to:
- oversee the outreach and delivery process of salesforce.com projects,
- gather and document existing and future state client business processes,
- gather and consult with clients on solution requirements,
- design solutions including object model, security, reports, and custom APEX requirements,
- implement solutions, and
- provide support for both client facing and internal projects.
- understand of Salesforce data architecture in standard and custom objects.
- develop Salesforce flows, process builders, and workflows.
- understand object oriented and loose coupling concepts in applications and proper database normalization for relational/object databases.
- utilize data configuration migration tools to deploy configurations between Salesforce environments in a granular fashion.
- understand API integration and data mapping between remote cloud-based systems.
- develop data migration between distinct Salesforce systems using robust
TechBridge will compensate the successful candidate at a level that is consistent with the candidate’s experience and skills. The benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability coverage, company contributions to retirement, and holiday/sick leave, is highly competitive.
How to Apply
If understanding client needs, designing and implementing solutions, and providing ongoing support are your SuperPowers, we’d love to hear from you! Be prepared to speak about your 7+ years of success with building effective relationships, gathering solutions requirements, designing and implementing customized solutions, and providing ongoing support. Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Salesforce Architect in the Subject Line.
- Date Posted: July 13, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Information Technology
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: 8:30 - 5