Middle TN NAMI Walks Manager
NAMIWalks Your Way is the largest, most vibrant mental health event series in the country. It is presented by NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, known locally as NAMI Tennessee. Taking place in more than 120 locations, NAMIWalks Your Way invites participants to share their stories, build community and walk together to achieve Mental Health for All. Funds raised directly support NAMI Tennessee’s mission of education, advocacy, support and public awareness.
The Regional NAMIWalks Manager will plan, coordinate, set up and organize the NAMIWalks event and site.
- The Regional NAMIWalks Manager will plan, coordinate, set up and organize the NAMIWalks event and site on Saturday May 20, 2023
- Work independently and directly with the Development Director
- Walk site will be in or around Rutherford or Williamson County
- Able to Lift up to 25lbs and stand for long hours on walk day
- Experience with walk fundraisers or similar events
- References are required
How to Apply
Please send an email with your resume and cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Regional NAMIWalks Manager, Your Name” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
NAMI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Date Posted: January 18, 2023
- Type: Contract / Temp
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 01/30/2023
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Working Hours: 20+ hours per week, Flexible