Property Operations Supervisor
AncoraTN (ATN)is seeking a qualified person to serve the agency as Property Operations Supervisor. ATN is a growing organization with staff working from multiple sites to accomplish our mission. This position will support campus renovations, capital projects, and day to day facility maintenance. A high standard of professionalism and ethical conduct, integrity, and accountability is paramount.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: All positions at AncoraTN interact with survivors of human trafficking from day to day. This issue is sensitive and complex. Every employee is trained in trauma-informed and strength-based approaches in order to connect with and build appropriate and encouraging relationships with survivors. We strive to create a completely judgement free work environment. Empathy, compassion, and the ability to deal with difficult situations is a must for anyone who works at AncoraTN.
Facilities and Maintenance
• Ability to respond and coordinate day-to-day maintenance requests from staff on-site at multiple locations.
• Proactively coordinate facility upkeep minimalizing operational disruptions.
•Oversee insurance claims and coordinate with the adjuster in the event of an emergency maintenance or motor vehicle incident.
•Respond and troubleshoot emergency maintenance issues and urgent requests sometimes afterhours.
• Establish emergency maintenance protocol for team members and facilities. •In coordination with COO, Director of Finance and Director of Survivor Care, build policies, handbooks and create leasing structure for Transitional Living Housing.
•Respond to maintenance timely coordinating with venders and securing multiple bids as needed.
•Problem solve and manage minor maintenance issues and prescheduled needs such as changing lightbulbs, air filters etc.
•In partnership with the Transportation Coordinator, ensure company vehicles are maintained and can safely transport program participants.
Budgeting and Record Keeping
•Approve budgeted maintenance upkeep and document proper approvals.
•Maintain vender list and documentation and adhere to financial control policies to remain in good standing with audit and agency financial compliance.
•Work with the COO and Director of Finance in budgeting process and support forecasting by researching or calculating anticipated expenses and needs.
• Connect with the Director of Development on vender engagement through in kind donation of goods/services or sponsorship.
•Liaises with outside vendors, the COO, and the Director of Finance in following the bid process for facilities projects exceeding the stated bid threshold. •Maintain ongoing communication with the COO and Director of Finance on the expected completion date of facilities projects in order to appropriately recognize depreciation.
•At the direction of the COO, support campus projects by coordinating services with vendors and following up on timely payments.
•Manages the campus Gantt chart updating priorities and punch lists ensuring deadlines are met.
•Provide professional recommendations on building projects and repairs.
•Serve as the point of contact when multiple tasks are assigned to the same project to ensure day to day maintenance and ongoing projects are resolved in a timely manner.
•Participate in the Project Planning Committee and support as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree (in leu of Bachelor’s degree, extensive experience with facilities management will be considered)
• 3-5 years of experience preferable in non-profit sector • Knowledge of building codes and basic home and vehicle repairs
• Excellent communication skills between vendors and internal management
• Excellent cross-departmental communication
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong follow-up skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to be flexible
• Ability to delegate tasks to others who are best positioned to complete them
1. Initial and subsequent random drug screening is required as per agency policy.
2. A background check is required.
3. Must be willing and able to embrace and exemplify our core values.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Range: $60,000-68,000, based on a combination of education and experience.
• Healthcare stipend – $500.00/ month. Eligible after 30 days of employment.
• 120 hours PTO annually, accrued 10 hours/ month. Eligible after 30 days of employment.
• 96 hours sick leave annually, accrued 4 hours/ pay period. Eligible after 30 days of employment.
• 13 paid holidays
• 4 floating holidays
• Short term disability, Long term disability, AD&D and Life insurance
• Employer 403b match up to 1% of salary based on employee contributions. Eligible after 6 months of employment
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this job, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with your name and title of position you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls accepted for this position. No phone calls accepted for this position. **AncoraTN recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.**
- Date Posted: May 8, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 06/05/2023
- Salary Range: 60000-68000
- Working Hours: M-F 8am-4pm