Parthenon Management Group
Project & Volunteer Manager, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Parthenon Management Group
The Project Manager supports PMG’s goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability. As a member of the PMG team, performance includes demonstration of the following accountabilities: communication, teamwork and job knowledge. The Project Manager will be a highly motivated individual. The position performs volunteer and project management for the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, include the following but are not limited to:
- Review, process and report on volunteer applications including, but not limited to, Examination Committee and Board of Director applications.
- Disseminate application notifications regarding deadlines and appointments.
- Obtain and manage annual volunteer agreements, w9 and conflict of interest forms.
- Maintain and update evaluation forms.
- Disseminate volunteer evaluations and report results.
Volunteer Development and Mentoring
- Manages mentoring program for Examination Committee Members and Examiners
- Assists COO with the annual Leadership Development Session and other leadership development activities
Grantmaking Program Management
- Manage grant program database to ensure consistency and preservation of data.
- Process and report on grant applications.
- Work with selection committee to review and recommend grantees to approval committee.
- Communicate program information to grantees’ regarding fund guidance, reporting, and results.
- Generate and provide analysis reports on grant program impact and accomplishments
- Work with committee to communicate program results and analysis to stakeholders.
Committee and Task Force Management
- Manages meetings and work of the following committees: Continuing Education Advisory Committee, Leadership Development & Nominations Committee, Policies & Bylaws Committee and other task forces as assigned:
- This includes scribing discussion overview and the preparation of official minutes of each meeting for approval by the committee chair.
- Prepares a summary action items following each meeting.
- Follows up with staff and committee members responsible for accomplishing the action items and provides administrative or other assistance in accomplishing those tasks.
- Monitors progress and holds members accountable for results.
- Assist COO with requests and reminders for board and committee reports.
- Assist COO with board and committee meeting agendas and workbooks, write minutes and summarize action items as needed.
- Serve as main contact with system developer on all website and database projects.
- Track and maintain support issues/tickets with vendor.
- Oversees open projects from start to finish with staff and vendor.
- Train staff and volunteers on utilizing the system.
Policy, Training and Procedures Manuals
- Develop, update and maintain operations procedure manual.
- Update and maintain policy and training manuals as directed.
- Updates and maintains the board of directors and staff calendars.
- Manage examination committee reference materials.
- Prepare, process and disseminate annual reports to the Board’s affiliates.
- Assist with the development and oversee maintenance of the Board’s task list.
- Assist with strategic initiatives of the Board as needed.
- Maintain and periodically evaluate effectiveness all vendor subscriptions.
- Prepares reports and performs other duties as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer.
- Serves as back-up support to the Chief Operating Officer.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of office administration experience that demonstrates strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 3-5 years of experience in event and meeting management and non-profit organizations.
- Proactive approach to managing potential issues.
- Prioritize multiple tasks from various project managers and clearly communicate your timeline for completion.
- Must have a strong attention to details and effective and efficient time management and organizational skills.
- Be diplomatic in dealing with volunteers, members and other constituents.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills, specifically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite are required.
A competitive compensation package is offered that includes salary, profit sharing, full health insurance benefits, 401K matching and more.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: February 19, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)