Matthew 25, Inc.
Progressive Housing Program Manager
Matthew 25, Inc.
Position Summary: This position will be a compilation of direct and indirect care for residents. The Program Manager will be responsible for the overall functioning of the Progressive Housing Program, including landlord-type duties and case management services.
The Program Manager will be expected to work on-site the majority of the full-time work week, as this position is not remote work.
- Engage and provide outreach support for obtaining referrals in the community. Contact and schedule interviews for each referral for appropriateness of Progressive Housing program for residents.
- Calculate rent and deposit information. Obtain monthly rent payment forms from each resident.
- Schedule and keep appointments with staff and residents. Must have enhanced time-management skills.
- Facilitate case management meetings and set goals with clients.
- Ensure the safety of all residents by implementing, monitoring, and enforcing the rules and regulations of communal living. This includes assisting with room checks and drug screenings as needed. Conducting cleanliness check of move-outs.
- Communicate with the Director of Operations and Clinical Director for support in maintaining the functionality of the Progressive Housing Program.
- Utilize community-based resources to assist residents with meeting goals. Follow up with resources on client’s behalf when needed.
- Report critical incidents immediately to the leadership team.
- Participate in Matthew 25 team meetings, including liaison meetings, and outside community collaboration meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all client information
- Assist Matthew 25 staff with other duties as needed.
- Uphold the mission of Matthew 25 by holding each resident to the program policies, as well as showing each resident respect and the love and grace of God.
- Candidates should hold a master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree with relevant experience in Social Work, Mental Health, Psychology, or another Human Services field.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Job requires lifting up to 25lbs, sitting, walking, and standing.
- Must pass a background check and a drug screen.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a human services or related field.
- Knowledge or experience with the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS), VA Grant Per Diem (GPD) programs and Nashville-based community resources.
- Motivational Interviewing, and/or working with individuals experiencing homelessness, substance use, and/or mental illnesses.
- Possess proficient computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Teams.
Salary and benefits information are available based on qualifications and experience
How to Apply
Only qualified applicants need apply with cover letter, resume and references to the Clinical Director, Libby Sides at email@example.com
- Date Posted: November 3, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Housing
- Start Date: 11/21/2022
- Salary Range: 35,000-45,000
- Working Hours: 40 + hrs a week