Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee
Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee
Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee uplifts and strengthens people impacted by cancer by providing support, fostering compassionate communities, and breaking down barriers to care.
Position: Program Manager
Full-Time Position, In-office Attendance Required, Supervised by Program Director
Flexible Schedule, Evenings, and Occasional Weekend included.
The Program Manager is responsible for the continued development, implementation, and management of our Children’s Program (“Noogieland”) for children/adolescents who have cancer and their families, and for children/adolescents who have family members living with cancer. The Program Manager is also responsible for providing parent support and bereavement components related to Noogieland and collaborating with other contract facilitators of those programs. Additionally, the Program Manager assists the adult program by facilitating support groups, resource referrals, and helping with Outreach as needed. This includes facilitating New Member Orientations and the intake process for adult family members.
- 2-3 years of clinical experience in a nonprofit setting or equivalent.
- Licensed or Pre-Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Clinical Psychologist (PhD) in Tennessee.
- A personal passion for the mission of Gilda’s Club/Cancer Support Community.
- Strong clinical skills, including individual and support group experience and ability to work with issues surrounding chronic and life-threatening illness.
- Demonstrated administrative skills, including planning and organization
- Ability to administer Cancer Support Community and Gilda’s Club’s policies and procedures while maintaining a warm, professional, personal, informative, and effective Program.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels (members, donors, staff, community).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a varied and flexible schedule as needed.
- Ability to speak in public to large groups.
- Commitment to working as a team member in a therapeutic community.
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director or CEO.
- A Medical/Dental/Vision plan for which employee premiums are paid in full by Gilda’s Club.
- A term life insurance policy with premiums paid by Gilda’s Club.
- Vacation days
- 15 paid holidays which includes 1 floating.
- 2 Personal Days
- Sick time accrued at 1 day per month totaling 12 per year.
- 403b plan for employee contributions.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Christina Healey LPC-MHSP, Program Director of Gilda’s Club Middle TN at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1707 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203.
- Date Posted: November 20, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Children / Youth