Program Coordinator, FiftyForward College Grove and Martin Centers
FiftyForward seeks motivated candidates interested in learning and growing with FiftyForward to join our team as full-time position of Program Coordinator for FiftyForward College Grove and FiftyForward Martin centers.
FiftyForward’s mission is to support, champion and enhance life for those 50 and older. Established in 1956, we are the premier provider of innovative programs and services for older adults. At FiftyForward we see and celebrate the differences in every person. Together, we are creating a responsive community that is open, engaged, and accepting of all.
FiftyForward College Grove and FiftyForward Martin centers, two of FiftyForward’s seven lifelong learning centers, located in Williamson County in College Grove and Brentwood respectively, provide older adult center members with highest-quality, engaging programs and activities that are educational, social, and recreational and encourage total health and well-being and community involvement.
The Program Coordinator works as a member of the dynamic FiftyForward programming team and brings energy, creativity and organizational skills to planning, developing, implementing and evaluating center programs and activities at the FiftyForward College Grove and FiftyForward Martin centers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion for serving people; demonstrated commitment to mission, value, and goals of FiftyForward
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with staff, participants, caregivers, volunteers, community partners and the public
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Openness to change and ability to organize work and multi-task in fast-paced environments by juggling a variety of tasks efficiently
- Able to be certified in first aid and CPR
- Experience in program planning, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Experience creating in Microsoft Publisher
- Working knowledge of, and experience using, a variety of social media platforms for the purpose of recruiting and promoting programming
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, recreation or related field
Additional information you should know:
- Position is non-exempt; full-time/40 hours per week with benefits, typical schedule will be 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Position involves regular travel between FiftyForward College Grove and Martin centers
- The successful candidate must be willing to take the COVID-19 vaccine once available unless an accommodation is required by law.
Full benefits package available including:
- Health, dental and vision
- Life insurance and long term disability
- Paid holidays
- Generous vacation and sick leave package
How to Apply
Apply online at FiftyForward.org/employment/
FiftyForward is building a culturally diverse agency committed to working in a multicultural environment where differences are valued and respected. Members of minority communities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Date Posted: March 12, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 04/01/2021
- Salary Range: $16.00-17.00 an hour
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm