Rock The Street, Wall Street
Rock The Street, Wall Street
WE ARE GROWING!
ONLY THOSE CURRENTLY LIVING IN NASHVILLE AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED
Rock The Street, Wall Street, (RTSWS), is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. RTSWS is a financial and investment literacy program designed to spark the interest of high school girls into careers of finance. In the U.S. we lose girls in math as early as age 9, and women represent only 6% of the leaders in the financial services industry. We’re changing that. We currently offer our extracurricular program in 35 high schools located in 18 cities, and growing, across the U.S.
We currently have a position open for the role of the Program Coordinator. This individual will report to our Program Manager and will work with corporate donors, volunteer financial professionals, and academic professionals in high schools to ensure the successful delivery of our program. In this startup work environment, no job is too small.
Location: Nashville, TN with ability for some remote work
Travel: 10- 20%, seasonally
Effort : 40 hours/week
Reports to : RTSWS Program Manager
This role requires flexibility and innovative thinking, with the opportunity to find new ways to inspire our stakeholders. The Coordinator will cultivate relationships in a wide range of settings — leading financial firms, corporations, public and private high schools. It is a business-critical role that rewards you with the chance to make a lasting impact on the girls we serve, the professionals who volunteer for us and the communities in which they live.
Collaboration as a team player is a must to achieve the dream of our organization. We know we are making an impact in our communities and that’s what drives us to do whatever it takes and have a sense of urgency when doing it. You must be logistics-oriented.
- Work closely with the Program Manager, financial professionals who volunteer for RTSWS, school administrators, and donors.
- Manage relationships and communications around a region of our programs.
- Identify and build champions in our schools; drive and support financial literacy partnerships; promote adoption of our financial literacy workshops.
- Handle escalations of interest in our programs.
- Establish scalable tools and processes across markets that monitor performance including quality control and appropriate forecasting of building resources. Work with and communicate progress to internal stakeholders and ensure that projects are scoped properly and handed off seamlessly for deployment.
- Manage program goals, scope, schedules and resources to ensure timelines and goals are aligned across multiple markets. Report quality metrics with informative analysis on a monthly basis.
- Handle day to day administrative tasks.
- Handle volunteer management.
- Handle curriculum coordination.
- Promptly and clearly respond to urgent requests.
- Independently manage and coordinate multiple assigned projects, activities, dates, resources, and dependencies according to priorities and deadlines; set/reset expectations as appropriate
- Creatively harness technology to streamline activities and effectively deliver responsibilities.
- Draft effective communications for internal and external purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Nonprofit Management, Business or related field.
- Embrace our mission, comfortability working with people from financial services and academia
- 3-5 years of related community and outreach experience.
- 5-7 years of program management/organizational development experience
- 3-5 years experience leading coalitions, field campaigns, or managing volunteer networks.
- History of local community engagement and leadership positions.
- Experience in scaling processes for new business/start-up.
- Excited about the fast pace and fluid organizational structure of a startup environment.
- 5 years of experience building teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Zoom conferencing, and Salesforce.
Paid time off/Holidays
How to Apply
Only those who include a cover letter stating their interest in working with us at Rock The Street, Wall Street will be considered.
Please submit cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: July 17, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Education