Renewal House is seeking a part-time Program Assistant to ensure smooth operations in our 24-hour program office. Program Assistants are typically the sole staff person onsite to provide general office support and client support services to the families in the program. The available shift is on Monday- Wednesday, 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to be a reliable, calm, and responsive in a fast-pace environment. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community.
The Program Assistant, who reports to the Program Office Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Monitoring client activity including, but not limited to: medications, phone calls, deliveries, chores, curfew, and client departures and arrivals.
- Monitoring the building and surrounding grounds throughout shift.
- Conducting alcohol and drug screens as necessary.
- Providing office support including answers phones and completing paperwork.
- Interacting with all clients, co-workers, and guests in a positive, professional manner.
- Documenting all activities on Shift Change Report at end of shift.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience utilizing technology.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure.
- Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries while working with clients.
- Post-employment, the employee will be required to obtain and maintain CPR certification.
- Prior experience in social services preferred.
- TN Drivers License in good standing with F-endorsement preferred.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary and generous leave package. The leave package include seven agency holidays, paid time off, health leave, and other leave options. Additionally, Renewal House will also match the employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
How To Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Valerie Hardison, Program Office Manager, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: January 25, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: 25 hours per week