Renewal House has expanded our programs and moved into a brand-new facility! As part of our program expansion, we are seeking full-time and part-time Program Assistant to ensure smooth operations in our 24-hour program office. The Program Assistant provide general office support and client support services to the families in the program. Available shifts are part-time and full-time, with hours in the day and evening, during the workweek and on weekends.
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive substance use recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women, licensed intensive outpatient, and recovery support services. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to positively impact our community.
The Program Assistant, who reports to the Program Office Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Monitoring client activity including, but not limited to: medications, phone calls, deliveries, chores, curfew, and client departures and arrivals.
- Monitoring the building and surrounding grounds throughout shift.
- Conducting alcohol and drug screens as necessary.
- Providing office support including answers phones and completing paperwork.
- Interacting with all clients, co-workers, and guests in a positive, professional manner.
- Documenting all activities on Shift Change Report at end of shift.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience utilizing technology.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure.
- Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries while working with clients.
- Post-employment, the employee will be required to obtain and maintain CPR certification.
Renewal House offers a generous benefits package including leave time, health insurance (for full-time positions), and more!
How to Apply
Send a resume to Valerie Hardison, Program Office Manager, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: July 11, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth