PRN Resident Assistant
The PRN Resident Assistant serves a vital role at Ella’s House; serving our residents by being available overnight. The assistant will get their own space and bed as well as a private restroom while on duty. Resident Assistants are to abide by the rules of Ella’s House and must have a passion for people!
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Spending time interacting with residents daily
- Being available to residents and Ella’s House staff
- Ensuring house rules are followed
- Providing supervision of residents in accordance with policy and procedure
- Overseeing self-administered medications as needed and according to strict guidelines
- Intervenes, when necessary, in crisis situations in accordance with policy and procedure guidelines.
- Reports issues, maintenance issues, and safety concerns to Ella’s House staff in a timely manner.
- Reports all observances of unusual behaviors or resident’s physical and mental health to Ella’s House staff
- Maintain and model appropriate professional boundaries and confidentiality
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and safe environment.
- Work with other staff members to provide structure and consistency
- Maintain timely and effective communication with all staff and supervisor
- Other duties as assigned by staff members
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be capable of picking up at least 25LBS and climbing stairs
- Must meet criminal background check requirements
- Must maintain employment eligibility status
- Provide Ella’s House with all appropriate background and clearance documents as required by state and federal laws.
There are no posted benefits at this time.
How to Apply
Please email resumes to email@example.com
- Date Posted: December 7, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 12/17/2022