Hope Clinic for Women
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education, counsel and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose and potential God intended for all His children.
Program Presentation (75%):
- Present programming as scheduled, ensuring trained facilitator is present at each program
Program administration (25%):
- Assist with data entry for monthly outcome reporting
- Ensure pre- and post-surveys completed at all classes
- Assist with entering data and providing monthly analysis
- Assist with program development.
- Assist with program content review and updates.
- Assist with Outreach.
- Assist Manager with reaching out to potential schools, churches, and community groups for booking presentations.
- All staff working 10+ hours a week are expected to attend weekly staff meetings on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings
- Weekly check in with Client Programs Senior Manager
- Quarterly Staff retreats (usually on a Friday, 8:30-2:30)
- At least 21 years of age
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Teaching/facilitation experience
- Minimum 4-year degree from accredited college/university
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to engage with adolescents
- Experience working with underserved or “at-risk” populations
- Familiarity with prevention education principles and/or public health knowledge
- Highly organized and able to work independently
401k with company match after 90 days
How to Apply
Fill out this online application here and send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: September 3, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 09/25/2020
- Working Hours: 15 hours per week