Hope Clinic for Women
Pregnancy Services Manager
Hope Clinic for Women
Hope Clinic for Women Job Description
Pregnancy Services Manager
Regular, Full Time. Monday through Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm and Fridays from 8:30am to 2:30pm. There may be occasional work performed on weekends or at nights, for client classes, volunteer training or fundraising events.
All changes due to vacation/illness/offsite events/etc. should be approved by the Client Programs Senior Manager and noted on the HCFW Group Calendar.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Reports To: Client Programs Senior Manager
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide medical care, professional counseling, education classes and case management for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose/potential God intended for all His children.
General Day to Day Management of Pregnancy Bridge Program
Overseeing the flow of 650-750 incoming pregnant clients from the moment of their initial call through their entire experience with the pregnancy program which can last up to one year after the baby is born.
- Supervise Pregnancy Services Coordinator and Case Manager
- Supervise social work college students
- Supervise Pregnancy related volunteers
Incoming Contact from pregnant clients:
- Responsible for overseeing tracking incoming calls to be analyzed monthly to ensure quality of care and successful transition to onsite visits.
- Responsible for maintaining a strong understanding of why clients call, why they do or do not book appointments, referrals and other points of entrance to the program, in order to identify how to retain clients and help them meet goals for success
- Responsible for training interns, staff and volunteers who answer the phones; answering questions and providing feedback; partnering with Program Managers with interns.
- Responsible for a portion of the intern/volunteer training
- Responsible for creating and overseeing volunteer call schedule
- Answer phone calls/texts as needed in times of high call/text volume
- Responsible for providing limited back-up front desk coverage as needed along with other program managers
Initial Pregnancy Test (PT) Visits:
- Provide management/oversight for the initial 1-3 visits for a pregnant client PT/options visit, PT follow up/Ultrasound visit and any other follow up visits preceding Bridge Intake (usually at start of 2nd trimester)
- Coordinate staffing, management and success of interns, staff and volunteers ensuring strong outcomes, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Ensure proper paperwork, pre/post surveys completed, tabulated and analyzed monthly.
- Implement process improvement for the PT visit to ensure efficient staff coverage and utilization and maximize appointment slot times during seasons of high volume
- Complete PT Visits (and follow up) as needed during high patient volume
Bridge Program: from 1st trimester through baby’s first birthday (program includes free mentoring, counseling, education classes and case management in exchange for material assistance):
- Supervise staff responsible for Bridge intake (interns, counselors)
- Complete intakes as needed
- Responsible for ensuring positive test pregnant clients are given Bridge intakes (assign follow-up calls on a weekly basis to social work/pregnancy interns)
- Ensure pregnant clients activated in Bridge Program within 30 days of intake and assigned a mentor or a counselor
- Manage capacity issues with existing pregnant clients and those referred by other agencies
- Supervise weekly and monthly data tracking/reporting
- Supervise training and pairing mentors
- Able to mentor if no one available
- Trains interns for Bridge counseling in partnership with Client Programs Senior Manager
- Weekly and monthly data tracking/reporting
- Oversee creation of a class/course schedule annually and partnership with Outreach Manager and outside partnership to provide adequate teacher coverage.
- Oversee onboarding of class/group instructors; oversee content, client outcomes and satisfaction.
- Back up for day to day management of classes/groups when coordinator not available
- Weekly and monthly data tracking/reporting
- Substitute teach classes as needed
Volunteer Selection, Training and Scheduling
- Ensure program staff and volunteers providing quality services in the most effective and efficient manner possible;
- Interview prospective volunteers and determine appropriateness of program service area(s);
- Responsible for the oversight of the training, retaining, reviewing, and celebrating all client-related volunteers (in small groups as often as possible);
- Ensure volunteer policies are followed and revise as needed.
- Maintain partnerships with Thrift Smart, Soles for Souls and other potential partners
- Supervise Pregnancy Coordinator to ensure overall maintenance of the Clothing Room
- Take clients to shop as needed when staff/volunteers/interns not available.
Case Management and Analytics
- Overarching Case Management – a solid understanding of all pregnant clients, what they need, what services they are getting and any gaps, needs for future
- Responsible for oversight of capturing clinical data, ensuring its accuracy (strong knowledge of EHR and Microsoft Office needed); ensure that all Pregnancy and Bridge visits are entered in EHR in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for identifying and reporting trends and/or gaps in services to Client Programs Senior Manager
- Oversee the identification of clients willing to share their stories and collection and recording monthly testimonials (written, photos, newsletter, special pieces, events, interviews) of from clients in the program
- Follow-up on leads for community partnerships and collaborations
- Participate in community work groups (ACE Nashville; Alignment Nashville, FIMR, etc.)
- Provide trainings or presentations (internally and externally) as assigned by Client Programs Senior Manager
- Assist with securing coverage for Community Health Fairs and other outreach events; attend as needed
- Complete the Pregnancy strategic plan with rest of client program team input including quantifying goals for each pregnancy team member.
- Works with Sr. Management to determine annual fiscal budget
- Oversee monthly management of budget (turning in invoices, reviewing expenses, order supplies as needed)
- Complete the Pregnancy section of the Client Committee Report, ensuring the data is accurate; providing commentary and insight about the data.
- Trains and supervises undergraduate and graduate social work interns and other undergraduate interns
Backup coverage on Mobile Services unit as needed for pregnancy service provision and data entry
This position is full-time and requires some evening and weekend hours for client and volunteer trainings. Business hours are: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 pm and Fridays 8:30-2:30 pm.
- Biweekly staff check-ins
- Semi-monthly staff meetings with full staff
- Twice Monthly Managers’ Meeting with CEO
- Weekly check in with Client Programs Senior Manager
- Weekly meeting with Program Managers and Business Manager
- Quarterly Staff Retreats
- Attend main fundraising events for Hope Clinic (March and December)
Hope Clinic for Women provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hope Clinic for Women complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hope Clinic for Women expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
- Masters Degree preferred
- 2 years Management experience
- Project Management experience
- Clinical licensure beneficial
Optional 401k plan for all employees after 90 days of hire upon the next quarterly entry date, PTO for sick/vacation, healthcare benefits for eligible employees after 60 days of employment
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the online application here and send your cover letter and resume to Alex McCandless at email@example.com.
No calls or drop-ins, please.
- Date Posted: January 6, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: M-R 8:30am-5pm; F 8:30AM-2:30PM