Ascension Medical Group
Physician Practice Manager
Ascension Medical Group
The Physician Practice Manager for Ascension Medical Group – The Holy Family Health Center will be responsible for managing ~40 associates/providers in a busy practice and should possess prior management experience. Candidates should possess a passion for serving underserved/immigrant communities and should feel comfortable working with bilingual staff/patients/providers (Spanish-speaking is not required). Ideal candidates will have patient-centered medical home experience (PCMH), experience working with state/federal/local grant programs (no grant-writing experience required), and experience/knowledge of the Vaccine for Children Program (VFC program).
Clinic Address: 4928 Edmondson Pike, Suite 205, Nashville, TN, 37211
Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ; Sat: 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
As one of the largest health systems in the state, we offer rewarding careers across eight hospitals, in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities. We employ more than 8,000 associates and serve a 68-county area. As we continue to grow, we need compassionate caregivers to join us on our journey and to help influence care across our hospitals. We provide our associates with the support needed to re-energize, engage and experience the joy of caring for our patients. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Manage the daily operations of the assigned practice site(s).
- Serve as a liaison between practice physicians and office employees, and between the practice and other clinical and administrative areas.
- Develop growth strategies and business plans in cooperation with practice physicians and physician leadership. Support financial, budget and business goals.
- Ensure that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the provider’s work schedules. May assist with the development and implementation of the physician compensation system.
- Monitor the billing and collection functions.
- Oversee daily operations of practice including but not limited to services, site policies, staff development, and patient flow.
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Perform and oversee scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Monitor budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor relations.
- Assess quality of and coordinate patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other providers.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 years of experience required.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Comprehensive benefits package, including (not limited to):
- 403(b) with matching employer contribution
- FSA/HSA/Dependent Care FSA
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assitance Program
- Employee Discounts
How to Apply
Please apply at: Ascension Careers
- Date Posted: December 18, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 01/06/2020
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week