Partnerships Manager – Trusts and Foundations, USA
Hope for Justice
Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society – do you share our passion to live in a world free from slavery?
Hope for Justice is seeking an ambitious and dynamic Partnerships Manager to work on Trusts and Grants. This role is based in the US, as part of our global partnerships team, with the main aim to accelerate the growth and development of our US fundraising through identifying and applying for funding, while also influencing the global strategy.
This role will lead on the development and growth of strong trusts and foundations partnerships within the US, leveraging influence, expertise and connections across various Hope for Justice teams to create successful, long lasting relationships. To succeed in this role you will need to be able to work autonomously and flexibly, while also working closely with global colleagues, to develop and improve effectiveness of the organizational wide strategy in order to accelerate income in an innovative and sustainable way.
This is a key role for Hope for Justice and we would welcome applications from candidates with diverse cultural knowledge and experience. For full details about this exciting position, see the Role Profile below.
- Lead the development and implementation of Hope for Justice strategy that underpins strategic goals to accelerate income growth in a sustainable manner across a diverse range of trusts and foundations.
- This strategy will require analysis of key activities, areas of required investment, KPIs and milestones as well as the projected growth of fundraising income.
- Develop, implement and monitor annual operational plans and budgets. This will include producing up-to-date reports for management and the Board
- Work alongside UK colleagues to develop and improve the effectiveness of the organisation-wide oversight, monitoring and coordination of trusts and foundations fundraising and reporting.
- Ensure that accurate and up-to-date information is maintained on all US submissions, grant-funded projects and donors in relevant databases and filing systems.
- Work closely with Hope for Justice country directors and country staff in development and design programme funding bids.
- Develop and deepen existing US donor relationships, ensuring that the organisation maintains effective communications and good relations with our donor partners, ensuring they are updated on our work and achievements.
- Be responsible for the US Trusts and Foundations fundraising budget
- Be responsible for the US Global Trusts and Foundations target
- Educated to Master’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in trusts and foundations fundraising, preferably in the International Development sector
Competitive salary (subject to experience) and benefits package
How to Apply
To apply visit our website to download the application form and full role profile: https://hopeforjustice.org/jobs/
- Date Posted: August 18, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Philanthropy / CSR