The Next Door
Part-time Outpatient Therapist/Care Manager
The Next Door
The Next Door provides a continuum of evidence-based substance abuse and mental health services for women in an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and a lifetime of recovery.
Provides intensive therapy and case management services for IOP and PHP treatment programs delivered within a recovery-oriented system of care & direct evidence-based clinical services in individual, group, couples, and family counseling sessions targeting the mental health and substance-related recovery needs of women and their families; in addition to coordinating treatment activities with other treatment staff and consultants as appropriate.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Develop comprehensive treatment plan and recovery plans for assigned clients.
- Administer ASI/ASAM and continued stay ASAMs.
- Provide trauma-informed group and crisis counseling.
- Program assignments include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide weekly psychotherapy and psychoeducational groups for clients.
- Attend and participate in the weekly treatment team meetings at TND-Nashville to discuss client progress and concerns.
- Conduct intake and discharge paperwork (i.e. orientation, discharge/initial ASAM, discharge summary) for outpatient clients as required.
- Ensure timely and professional documentation in accordance with TND, Inc. policy, the ACA code of ethics and as determined by grants, TDMHSAS licensure, insurance and other requirements.
- Update individual treatment plan and coordinate provision of services to meet the primary, urgent needs of women upon their arrival into outpatient services.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with target population is preferred.
- License preferred in Mental Health, Social Work, Marriage and Family or Addiction. Actively pursuing license or licensed-eligble considered.
- Valid driver’s license.
All Employees will adhere to the following professional standards:
- Honor the agency mission: The mission of The Next Door is to live out our faith by providing a continuum of evidence-based substance abuse and mental health services for women in an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and a lifetime of recovery.
- Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the utmost respect.
- Keep ALL information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc. confidential at all times.
- Work as a necessary part of the team effort.
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.
- Participate in ongoing meetings and trainings as required by the leadership of The Next Door.
- Be creative and assist leadership with ideas for improving the overall quality of the services and environment for the residents of The Next Door.
- Encourage the core values of The Next Door, Inc. at all times:
- Love ~ We demonstrate what love looks like, so our women learn to love others in healthy ways and love themselves.
- Faith ~ We welcome all people, and all will be cared for with Christ-centered principles.
- Hope ~ We believe hope is within reach for all women.
- Wholeness ~ God has a plan and purpose for a woman’s life and that is abundantly good. She does not have to be defined by her past decisions. God loves. God forgives. Every woman can be whole and complete.
- Community ~ We are building a healthy community in which our women are contributing members of society. We need one another. We care for one another. We will teach our women how to build their own healthy community.
- Respect ~ We believe each woman deserves respect from us and from each other. We believe each woman can learn to respect herself and others.
- Encouragement ~ We believe that our words and actions should build one another up. We inspire one another with love and good deeds.
PTO and 401K
How to Apply
Visit www.thenextdoor.org and click on About Us and Careers.
- Date Posted: November 20, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)