Part-time Evening Receptionist
Hope Clinic for Women
Hope Clinic for Women Job Description
Position Title: Contract Clinic Receptionist
Position Type: Part-time; 4 hours per week
Additional hours possible
Reports To: Practice Manager
Hope Clinic for Women is a faith-based, safe and confidential place for anyone dealing with life choices regarding past, present and future pregnancies. We provide education classes, professional counseling, case management, mentorship and medical care for anyone regardless of age, race or religion.
Hope Clinic for Women is a Christ centered ministry existing to honor the sanctity of all human life as exemplified by:
- Teenagers and single adults choosing abstinence until marriage;
- Women and men choosing life for their child in the midst of a pregnancy;
- People experiencing God’s grace and forgiveness after an abortion;
- The transformation of hearts and lives by discovering the purpose/potential God intended for all.
Receptionist/ General Office Administration
- Greet clients, donors and businesses
- Have clients fill out appropriate paperwork
- Notify staff when visitors/clients arrive
- Receive in-kind donations for clothing room and have donor complete donation form
- Have clients sign-in for BRIDGE classes and support groups
- Ensure staff/clients have completed all paperwork before leaving
- Receive payment for services prior to client going back with staff
- Answer incoming phone calls and triaging non client calls; providing crisis care to clients if all other staff occupied.
- Complete follow-up calls for clients as needed.
- Confirm that staff has scheduled follow up visits, if not schedule follow ups as needed.
- Monitor and respond to incoming text messages
- Manage the checkout process for clients
- Assist clients with completion of survey; if not already done.
- Ensure Client files are secured at the end of shift.
- Ensure funds are secured prior to end of shift.
- Ensure the building is secured and alarm is set at the end of shift.
Client Program Assistance
- Schedule and provide paperwork for Bridge intakes.
- Gather and record pre-post-test scores for Bridge classes and attendance.
- Make new client files, ensure existing files organized and client records filed appropriately.
- Customer service oriented; friendly phone manner; active listener
- Clear communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- able to efficiently multi-task
- Able to learn new software and technology platforms quickly
- Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs regularly (moving chairs, tables and other light furnitur
- College level coursework or degree
How to Apply
To apply, please complete our online application here and email your resume and cover letter to Kortney Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls or drop-ins, please.
- Date Posted: February 12, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 02/25/2020
- Working Hours: 4 hours/week; Tuesday and Thursday from 5-7pm