Monroe Harding is committed to viewing and interacting with youth from a Trauma Informed perspective. Staff understand normal and trauma impacted brain development and interact with youth in ways that encourage and restore normal brain functioning. Staff are curious about “what happened to the youth to cause current behavior” and work with them uniquely based upon their developmental level. Focus is on providing a safe and stable environment that encourages learning from mistakes and celebrating small advances in behavior or thought process. Staff models healthy emotional regulation skills, flexibility in working with others, and effective restoration of relationships after issues arise. Monroe Harding seeks individuals who enjoy adolescents and celebrates their uniqueness, are able to develop strong relationships and influence, and who are invested in their own personal growth and development as they seek to model effective behaviors for youth.
The Office Coordinator will oversee the general administrative function and activities of the office while providing clerical and administrative support to the admin team.
Along with other duties, the Office Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Provide clerical support to admin staff.
- Manage the schedule for all company conference and meeting rooms.
- Assist with meeting preparations and ordering food as needed.
- Assist with scheduling meetings with leadership and others as needed.
- Perform or facilitate maintenance of office equipment including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Maintain inventory of office and breakroom supplies; order new supplies as needed.
- Maintain HR & Finance files; utilizing an efficient system to access files and records whether that be paper files or electronic files.
- Sort incoming mail and deliver to appropriate department or individual; process outgoing mail.
- Answer phones and greet and direct visitors appropriately
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Assist with maintaining company fleet.
- Assist with scanning and shredding of files as needed.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas.
- Professional demeanor, flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Strong Organizational Skills
Ability to Respond to Multiple Demands
Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. One (1) years of administrative and clerical experience. Combinations of related education and experience may be substituted. Applicants for this job must pass thorough background check. Must have valid TN driver’s license.
Additionally, The Diana Screen® is administered to all potential applicants to help ensure that ethical boundaries between children and adults are maintained. At Monroe Harding, the safety and protection of the youth who have been entrusted to us is our #1 priority.
Long Term Disability
How to Apply
Think you are interested in joining our team? Please submit a resume and cover letter to Evelyn Tidman at email@example.com. Please list the position for which you are applying in the cover letter.
Monroe Harding is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Date Posted: February 21, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Salary Range: 35,000
- Working Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm (flexible)