Martha O'Bryan Center
MOBC Database Manager and Data Analysist
Martha O'Bryan Center
The Martha O’Bryan Center’s is responsible for leading MOBC’s program monitoring and evaluation efforts and overseeing it current and future performance measurement system(s).
With a sharp focus on metrics, impact, and return on investment, this position provides the skills and oversight necessary to clearly articulate, demonstrate, and grow MOBC’s program performance, achievement, and value proposition. Key areas of responsibility include refining and assessing the organization’s work; identifying key areas for evaluation; building capacity for ongoing self-assessment; lead efforts to conceptualize and implement evaluation processes designed to improve internal program practices.
- In partnership with TechBridge, develops and maintains a new and effective Salesforce and ECM monitoring and performance measurement system. Ensures new system works properly and effectively. Continues to build upon systems tools and efficiencies.
- Facilitates proper transition to new system; oversees data migration, provides staff trainings and technical support.
- Manages MOBC’s old ETO system till transition.
- Helps coordinate data collection, organization and storage processes; Ensures that data is being collected accurately, analyzed appropriately, and adapted as needed. P
- Co-designs, implements, and oversees MOBC’s monitoring, research and evaluation activities. Collaborates with organization leadership and community partners; informs research grant applications.
- Develops and refines MOBC indicators and dashboards, assists teams to set targets and measure progress, and troubleshoot obstacles. Ensures consistent, standardized procedure across the Center.
- Works with program leadership to manages all grant and contract data analysis & reporting. Determines appropriate metrics and benchmarks for organizational success; consolidates all current tools and practices for measuring impact to ensure cohesive, consistent, high quality data collection and analysis.
- Acts as liaison between the Center and external evaluation projects and organizations; facilitates communication of policies, procedures, schedules and other logistics associated with the external evaluation.
- Integrates performance management & continuous learning. Promotes a culture of reflection, learning, and data driven decision-making among MOBC staff and participants. Develops and implements ways to use the data collected through the monitoring and evaluation system for learning and organizational growth.
- Outlines strategies to use data as evidence of impact on the individual and community levels. Researches best practices and community needs.
- Develops systems, meetings, and standards for using data to provide ongoing feedback and support.
- Analyzes collected output, attendance and outcome data and prepares reports for internal use and external distribution summarizing analyzed results.
- Ensures quality control of data, outcomes, and statistical analyses; manages data analysis for teams across MOBC.
- Regularly validates database entries.
- Compiles, and creates visuals to weekly, monthly, and quarter reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
The above qualifications express the minimum standards of education and/or experience for this position. Other combinations of education and experience, if evaluated as equivalent, may be taken into consideration.
THE MARTHA O’BRYAN CENTER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This is a benefits eligible position.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: May 17, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Analytics / Evaluation
- Service Area: Community Development