Operation Andrew Group
Ministry Support Specialist
Operation Andrew Group
PURPOSE: The purpose of this role is to provide critical administrative support across the Operation Andrew Group team/ministry areas and serve as the organization’s primary Customer Relations Management (CRM) database software point person.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain health and integrity of CRM database for the organization.
- Produce activity, summary, and status reports from database as needed.
- Complete regular review and completion of activities submitted for database entry.
- Prepare and mail partner welcome packets, donor acknowledgement, donor care and cultivation touchpoint mailings and other materials as needed.
- Provide event and internal/external meeting support to each ministry area, including logistics planning, material assembly, at-event hospitality, and follow-up.
- Schedule development appointments for ministry directors.
- Manage grant pipeline for the organization, including communication of deadlines and maintenance of submissions and correspondence.
- Create PowerPoint presentations as needed to support ministry initiatives.
- Assist with communications strategy in maintenance, monitoring, and updating website and social media channels.
- Support Board and Board Committee meetings by assembling materials.
- Create and encourage a culture and community of collaboration within the Operation Andrew Group team.
- Other duties as organization adapts to meet the needs of our partners.
- Occasionally represent Operation Andrew Group on weekends and evenings at local church ministry fairs, other trainings, and events as needed.
- Hybrid schedule of 4 days in the office, one remote. Office days and hours are subject to change to adapt to the needs of the ministries.
- Office hours are 8:30-4:30, but occasional evening and weekend hours necessary.
- Christ-centered team that thrives in partnering together.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three to five years of previous full time, similarly related experience
- Experience working in an environment with diverse audiences, denominations, and cultures preferred
- Self-starter, process and detail-orientated, able to manage multiple projects
- Work on projects independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in or willing to learn Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, MailChimp, Canvas, Vimeo, and Little Green Light
- Work ethic aligns with organizational core values of integrity, flexibility, adaptability, grace, transparency, trustworthiness, and respect
Monthly stipend for health insurance
Paid Time Off
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: January 20, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 02/16/2023
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:30am - 4:30pm