Parthenon Management Group
Meetings and Marketing Manager
Parthenon Management Group
The Marketing and Meetings Manager will be a highly motivated individual. The position performs certification maintenance and meeting planning for the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. The Marketing and Meetings Manager will be a highly motivated individual. The position performs certification maintenance and meeting planning for the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, include the following but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage virtual and onsite organization’s meetings and events.
- Create request for proposals (RFPs), process, and compare incoming proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Communicate with venue to ensure detailed planning and arrangements are complete and disseminate meeting details to participants.
- Ascertain that venue or vendor contractual obligations are met.
- Secure event insurance and event cancellation insurance.
- Monitor event expenses to each event budget and reconcile the meeting financials at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Develop and deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Develop marketing materials, including social media imagery, public-facing print, digital, and video communications, campaign building, emails, advertisements, and website design.
- Develop and implement effective communication plans that drives pediatric dentist engagement, loyalty, brand awareness, and acquires new applicants and diplomates.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website, social media channels, and blog that attracts and engages target audiences.
- Manage website development and maintenance.
- Oversee the blogs and quarterly newsletters.
- Manage accreditation applications and agreements with preferred accreditor.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Serves as back-up support to the Deputy Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field or equivalent experience required.
- CMP or equivalent certification preferred.
- 3-5 years of office administration experience that demonstrates strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 3-5 years of experience in event and meeting management preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and communication preferred.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills, specifically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite are required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Parental Leave, and more
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Pulliam @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: October 11, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 10/31/2022
- Working Hours: 40 hours/wk; M-F