Angel Armies, Inc., a Nashville-based non-profit, is looking for a Director of Marketing. The right candidate is a proven, productive, and enthusiastic marketing professional specialized in strategic and traditional and digital executions. This role will be part of a growing team and will report to the Director of Operations. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience in managing non-profit programs with respect to donor development.
This is a full-time position and, therefore, qualifies for participation in benefits. Salary is commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning: Research, plan and execute towards the vision of Angel Armies for 2021 and beyond. Support for events and donor campaigns and peer-to-peer fundraising can be included.
- Content and Creative: Create, manage and deploy engaging, impactful and optimized-by-channel content. This includes copy, images, captions/descriptions, and blogs that integrate brand messaging.
- Project and Vendor Management: Create annual or seasonal calendar and manage vendor relationships. These could be PR, design, video, etc.
- Publishing and Deployment: Embody a first-time-right mentality for segmentation, grammar and spelling. A/B testing will be required across the email channel for subject lines, senders, imagery and calls-to-action.
- Analytics, Monitoring and Reporting: Measure the success of all activities based on conversions. Analyze traffic and engagement by platform, leverage Google Analytics and other monitoring tools to assess performance and optimize. Incorporate learning into future executions to continue to raise the bar.
- Student of the business: Know what your competitors are doing and show interest in industry best practices and apply this knowledge into future executions.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or communications (other degree areas will also be considered)
- At least 4 years of strategic marketing experience
- Knowledge of social platforms and Marketing Automation Software required
- Experience with Campaign Monitor, Network for Good, WordPress
- Experience with the Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills
- Personal and professional integrity with unwavering respect for co-workers and our organization’s stakeholders
How to Apply
Susan Reinfeldt – Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: December 30, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Analytics / Evaluation
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 01/15/2021
- Salary Range: 38,000-45,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/week M-F 9AM-5PM