Mercy Community Healthcare
Licensed Clinical Therapist – Team Lead
Mercy Community Healthcare
Looking to work in a Christian environment where you can make a positive impact in others’ lives?
Mercy Community Healthcare, a Christian-based community healthcare clinic providing patient care for both medical and behavioral needs to patients in middle TN, has an immediate opening for a Licensed Clinical Therapist – Team Lead.
This position is responsible for the coordination and provision of therapeutic services for clients and their families and will ultimately be responsible for providing individual and group therapy to patients with a primary diagnosis of chemical dependency, who may also be experiencing a co-occurring disorder.
The successful candidate will share Mercy’s values and Christian commitment and will be responsible for administrative duties and oversight regarding Mercy’s integrated co-occurring program, including participation in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, termination and referral process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide individual/family counseling related to crisis intervention, impact of disability or disease on patient and family, situational disturbances, stress, dysfunction, co-occurring disorders, etc.
- Collaborate with clinical supervisors to provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to other team members in area of expertise.
- Act as instructor for educational sessions on area of expertise to clinic providers and staff.
- Oversee administrative responsibilities related to area of expertise as assigned by Director of Therapeutic Counseling.
Master’s Degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology or related field required.
Two years post graduate experience with youth and their families in a clinical setting preferred.
- Two years post graduate work experience in the treatment of addictions required.
- Two years post graduate work experience with youth and their families in a clinical setting required.
- Must be licensed in one or more of the following areas: LMFT, LPC-MHSP, LCSW, etc. and be able to be contracted with the major insurance companies.
- Ability in or interest in developing skill in one or more of the following areas of therapeutic need: Attachment therapy, Sexual abuse, Family therapy, Play therapy, Group therapy, Behavior modification, Parent education, and more.
- Must practice Universal Health Precautions
- Must be committed to “growing” as a clinician by fully utilizing the process of Clinical Supervision, CEU’s, Conferences, etc.
Written and verbal skills, assessment & diagnosis, innovative, flexible, commitment, dependable, lifelong learner, Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Interventions, compassion, empathy, Individual & Cultural Diversity
To be discussed.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: February 19, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Social / Human Services