Cross Point Church
IT Support Specialist
Cross Point Church
Maintains information technology strategies by implementing and researching strategic technological solutions.
· Documentation of administrative work, IT projects, and support tickets
· Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
· Guiding staff or volunteers through a series of actions, either face to face or remotely, to help set up systems or resolve issues
· Troubleshooting system problems by diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
· Management and protection of Cross Point network infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to Security Appliances, Switches, Wireless Infrastructures
· Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
· Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
· Testing and evaluating new technology
· IT Onboarding, development and training
· Involvement with volunteer team & contractors in accomplishing technical goals for Cross Point
· Ensure that new and existing staff have technology needed for ministry purposes and are
trained on the tools that Cross Point utilizes
· Support of web and campus to campus streaming technologies
· Other IT-related tasks as needed
· Heart for things that need electrical power or run on the interweb
· Strong communicator
· Administrative and task oriented
· Prior experience working in Information Technology
· Experience with Apple product support and management (MDM)
· Experience with Google Workspace Administration (or similar)
· Knowledge or experience with networks, managed switches, router management, and knowledge of wireless a plus, but not required.
Medical, dental and vision are paid for by Cross Point for the individual, as well as a cell phone stipend provided. We offer 403(b) retirement, long-term and short-term disability, as well as life insurance. We have a flexible PTO plan, and this role also has a flexbile schedule.
How to Apply
Head to https://crosspoint.tv/it-support-specialist-application/ to apply!
- Date Posted: March 30, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Information Technology
- Service Area: Religious
- Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday