Family & Children's Service
Implementation Specialist, Community Schools
Family & Children's Service
The Implementation Specialist will work in conjunction with the school, staff, community partners, advisory team and the Office of Community Achieves (CA) to oversee Community Schools Coordinators. Each Implementation Specialist will be responsible for providing direct supervision to the Community Schools Coordinators. Direct supervision will include but is not limited to: meeting regularly with Community Schools Coordinators, reviewing data and reports, training, coaching, attending meetings and providing support to the Community Schools Coordinator in the event they may be out of the office for an extended period.
- Complete HR functions of role: participate in the recruitment and interviewing process; make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, and termination. Conduct and administer discipline and employee performance reviews; provide employee with coaching and support. Orient every new program employee to agency, position, and program according to agency policy and document appropriately.
- Stay abreast of contents of employee handbook to assure employee adherence to the manual or to provide guidance as necessary to staff as it relates to topics covered in the manual.
- Adhere to and work with Community Achieves model to ensure each school site is appropriately following the community school standards.
- Develop and maintain ongoing training and development plans for program as whole and individual employees; lead trainings and in-services with program staff and agency at large; maintain accurate records of individual and group trainings.
- Provide individual and group supervision for program staff; maintain records of all individual and groups supervision/meetings.
- Attend meetings/trainings hosted by MNPS CA office.
- Attend partner and Impact team meetings at each school.
- Review and ensure data is accurate and turned in to meet CA deadlines and FRC state deadlines.
- Stay abreast of FRC state guidelines and attend FRC state meetings when appropriate.
- Regular attendance during office hours and reliable transportation required.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field and at least two years of experience in the field. Bachelors degree with equivalent experience and training may be considered.
This is a benefits eligible position. We offer medical, vision, and dental insurance. 401k and 401k Matching, generous vacation time, sick leave, and parental leave.
How to Apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: December 6, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Salary Range: 51,000
- Working Hours: 40 hour work week