Mercy Community Healthcare
Grant Writer & Administrative Coordinator
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare has an immediate opening for an accomplished Grant Writer & Administrative Coordinator who can help our organization make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Summary: This position is responsible for developing and implementing Mercy’s grant writing strategy. This individual will also provide overall administrative support for the Business Development department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the overall grant writing strategy.
- Research and identify public and private grant sources that support of Mercy’s mission and strategic plan.
- Develop and manage relationships with foundations and various funding entities to position Mercy for funding consideration.
- Write, submit, and track grant proposals.
- Develop and maintain a grants database and annual calendar of grant deadlines including proposal due dates, notification dates, mid-cycle check-ins, and final report dates.
- Liaise with other departments to track progress and use of funds.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Business Development department.
- Research, develop and monitor project timelines and budgets.
- Collects data and prepares detailed reports related to critical measures such as marketing, outreach, fundraising events, and donations.
- Assists with management, data entry, tracking and reconciliation of department metrics.
- Coordinates meetings and department correspondence including creating agendas, meeting minutes, distributing and tracking action plans, and coordinating follow-up.
Operational support for fundraising, marketing, public relations, and community outreach activities
- Participate in the planning and execution of fundraising events
- Represent Mercy at community outreach events
- Utilization of fundraising and donor management software (CRM)
- Support creation of marketing materials
Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: To be considered for this position, the applicant must have demonstrated experience in grant writing and management, administrative experience, and proficiency with MS Office. Experience in healthcare or non-profits preferred.
Functional Competencies: Time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work, attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to analyze data and information.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: January 27, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development