Gifts Processing Specialist
As a Gifts Processing Specialist, you will ensure the accurate and timely recording of donor gifts in Tri Delta’s donor database in Salesforce and prepare checks received for deposit. The Gifts Processing Specialist is a member of the Finance and Accounting Team and collaborates with staff members throughout 3 business entities: Executive Office, Foundation and Park Street Properties to support enterprise-wide processes.
- Status: Full-time, in office
- Travel: 5%
- Supervised by: Senior Director of Accounting
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee the donations process for the Delta Delta Delta Foundation, to include:
- Batching checks according to Company and fund and enter gifts into donor database (Salesforce).
- Scanning images of donation correspondence and checks.
- Reviewing and reconciling online donations synced from Salesforce into accounting platform (Sage Intacct).
- Reviewing and reconciling donations made through internal payroll deduction.
- Coordinate with Foundation team to research and resolve issues.
- Processing refunds on duplicate donation transactions.
- Support Enterprise operations
- Reviewing and reconciling online payments.
- Supporting employee credit card program and providing training to staff.
- Reviewing credit card coding each month and preparing data file for upload.
Ideal qualifications include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Familiarity with Sage Intacct and Salesforce preferred
- Possesses skills in Excel, including Pivot Table and VLOOKUP functions, and effective written and oral communication
- Detail-oriented, ability to think critically, self-starter, customer service oriented
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Health savings or flexible spending accounts
- Generous paid leave
- Twelve weeks of fully-paid parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- On-site fitness center
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Gifts Processing Specialist in the email subject line.
- Date Posted: December 27, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Community Development
- Salary Range: 50,000 - 55,000
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week; M-F, 8:30am - 5:30pm