Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied, a Christian residential home for women, comprised of four U.S. homes, has an immediate opening for a full-time Human Resources Specialist at our corporate office located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Mercy Multiplied is dedicated to help young women break free from life-controlling behaviors and situations, including eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol addictions, unplanned pregnancy, depression, sexual abuse, and sex trafficking. Our program is voluntary, biblically-based, and free of charge to young women ages 13 to 32. It uses proven methods, lasts approximately six months, and features a multi-dimensional approach to heal body, mind, and spirit.
Direct Recreational Activities
- Teach fitness/recreational classes
- Plan monthly recreational schedule (YMCA, rocking climbing, hiking)
- Create and assist in implementing individualized fitness programs
- Maintain resources for the home regarding fitness
- Create opportunities within community for residents to expand fitness levels
- Monitor resident’s levels of fitness and wellness
- Create individualized aftercare fitness programs for each resident
- Participate in weekly Team Meeting, updating all fitness information as needed
- Consult with the Director of Medical Services about any special physical needs/limitations due to medical conditions and/or doctor’s instructions and set exercise guidelines
- Participate in Wellness Meetings with the Director of Medical Services; and primary Counselor
- Work closely with staff from other domestic and international homes regarding fitness questions and exercise-related situations with residents
- Hold residents accountable to follow program expectations and confront areas of concern or need. Resolve any conflict between the residents if they cannot resolve it themselves
- Document resident interactions as per Mercy procedure including completing and posting ETO
- Assist with monitoring Bible Reading, Praise and Worship, Class, Lunch, School as needed
- Answer the phone and work the front desk of the home (includes receiving deliveries, welcoming guests, preparing Home staff and resident mail, and facilitating questions for residents)
- Be flexible in handling multiple tasks within the home while monitoring residents, as well as adjusting to schedule changes with ease
- Must be responsible for safe transportation of residents, as needed
- Other duties as deemed necessary
Reports to: Director of Home Operations
Education: B.A. in Sociology or Exercise Science preferred (preferably certified by ACSM or NSCA). Must have a high school diploma or pass a general educational development test (GED).
Skills: Strong background in exercise physiology; excellent communication skills (verbal and written); exceptional organizational and time management skills. Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities.
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only up to two pages please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: August 11, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: $15-$17
- Working Hours: 30 hours per week