Family Case Manager
Renewal House is seeking a full-time Family Case Manager to provide family case management and care coordination services to parents and children who are in treatment for a substance use disorder. These services include but are not limited to conducting assessments, parenting coaching and support, and facilitation of psychoeducational and therapeutic groups for parents and children.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality case management to parents and children. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure client needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services for families to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community.
The Family Case Manager, who reports to the Program Services Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Providing effective individual and family case management.
- Conducting regular child and parenting assessments.
- Facilitating weekly therapeutic groups.
- Coordinating services for families with community partners, including daycares, state agencies, and healthcare providers.
- Providing parenting coaching and support.
- Completing timely and high-quality clinical documentation.
- Participating actively in clinical team meetings and client treatment planning.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services to families and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
- Experience working with families and children. Knowledge of effects of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders on children and families.
- Candidates must have ability to cover groups in the afternoon and early evening groups and occasionally weekend activities, as required.
Bachelors degree in related field (Masters degree preferred).
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. The leave package include seven agency holidays, paid time off, health leave, and other leave options. Renewal House pays for 100% of employees’ health insurance and offers low-cost dental and vision insurance. Additionally, Renewal House pays for short-term disability and life insurance for full-time employees. Renewal House will also match the employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: December 9, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Children / Youth