The Facilities Manager maintains a high standard of facilities security operations, project management and facilities maintenance for the facilities of Nashville Ballet, herein defined as the studios, administrative offices, restrooms, parking lots and warehouse space. They will perform work with a direct reflection of the mission and values of the Nashville Ballet and the School of Nashville Ballet.
Essential Functions and Responsibilties:
- Source and acquire service vendors and supplies as needed
- Technology Integration in conjunction with IT professionals
- Coordinate facility maintenance with regards to plumbing, HVAC, electrical, janitorial, landscaping, snow removal and other facility needs as they arise.
- Coordinate the issuance of keys and security fobs
- Complete invoicing and payments for all facilities work done
- Create and manage the cleaning schedule in conjunction with the contracted cleaning staff based on the needs of the organization’s schedules.
Secondary Functions and Responsibilties:
- Assist in the set up and tear down of chairs, tables, lecterns, etc. in conjunction with the Events Manager.
- Install signage in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
- Other duties as assigned
Work Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Commercial building safety and security and facility management
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with basic technology, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and carpentry repairs
Knowledge of facilities upkeep and improvements
- Preferred qualifications:
Attention to detail
3. Equipment: Knowledge of security operations and procedures;; knowledge of hand tools, power tools, personnel lifts and their safe use. Basic knowledge of general office equipment including computer, phone, copier, etc. Basic knowledge of janitorial tools such as floor scrubber, shop vac, etc.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Facilities Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
- Date Posted: November 14, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk