Martha O'Bryan Center
Executive Assistant to CEO
Martha O'Bryan Center
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for supporting the Chief Executive Officer by providing information-management support, representing CEO to others, and Board administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proactively organizes the CEO’s calendar and meetings to enhance the pace of work, decision making and strategic mission of the CEO’s office.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Routes correspondence, drafts letters and documents, collects and collates information, and initiates faxes and phone calls.
- Maintains Board committee coordination by maintaining meeting schedules calendar, notifying and confirming member attendance, and notifying committee staff members of expected attendance.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or by phone, answering or directing inquiries as needed.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing and developing filing and retrieval systems; and maintaining board minutes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and Board meetings.
- Attends all board, executive, and management level meetings; creates minutes for record keeping and distribution.
- Ensures timely dissemination of information by sorting and delivering daily mail to all locations, creating, maintaining, and distributing Center wide calendar, and making available room reservation information on company network.
- Supports the CEO in agency pursuit of new grant funding by providing clerical support for the production of grant narratives, applications, forms budget forms, etc. Assists in formatting, proof reading, spell checking, checking mathematical accuracy.
- Maintains a library of up to date documents frequently needed as attachments to grants such as proof of nonprofit status, lists of Board members, etc.
- Maintains postage machine for the Center
- Assists in management of the Raiser’s Edge donor information software.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One or more years of related experience and/or training.
The above qualifications express the minimum standards of education and/or experience for this position. Other combinations of education and experience, if evaluated as equivalent, may be taken into consideration.
This position is benefits eligible.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: May 20, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other