Tennessee Hospital Association
Executive Assistant, TCIS and THA Marketing & Communications
Tennessee Hospital Association
Responsible for administrative support for TCIS and administrative assistance to the TCIS Senior Vice President, Vice President of Business Development and Director of Marketing as well as providing administrative support for the THS marketing and communications department and administrative assistance to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with social media
- Monitoring and evaluating email marketing and social media results
- Assisting in marketing projects
- Assisting with meeting preparation
- Calendar management
- Travel coordination
The Tennessee Hospital Association (THA) is a not-for-profit membership association, to serve as an advocate for hospitals, health systems and other healthcare organizations and the patients they serve. THA also provides education and information for its members and informs the public about hospitals and healthcare issues at the state and national levels.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of THA, THA Center for Innovative Solutions (TCIS) seeks to provide THA member hospitals with programs that deliver high clinical, financial, and operational value. To deliver these programs effectively, TCIS often partners with industry leading companies. Relying on member input and industry trends, THA Center for Innovative Solutions seeks to identify hospitals’ most critical challenges.
- The ability to adapt to a changing work environment and meet challenges presented throughout the day.
- Must be available in the office during regular office hours unless job responsibilities require otherwise.
- Marketing Assistancea. With direction from the Director of Marketing, coordinates the day-to-day content planning, scheduling, real-time monitoring and engagement for TCIS on LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
b. Monitors and evaluates email marketing and social media results on a weekly basis in coordination with department goals and benchmarksc. Assists in execution of larger marketing projects in support of brand strategyd. Organizes digital resources for marketing campaigns. With direction from the Director of Marketing, posts blogs, videos, and social posts to TCIS websites.e. Assists in the printing and mailing of marketing materials when needed.f. Maintains and updates repository of all partner marketing material
- Administrative Assistancea. Schedules TCIS Board of Directors’ meetings and assists with the agenda and meeting book preparationb. Attends and prepares minutes for TCIS Board of Director’s meetings, except for the Summer Conference Board meeting.c. Assists with calendar management for TCIS staff.d. Schedules and coordinates various meetings and functions, which include securing meeting facilities; travel arrangements, including hotel and air travel; catering; audiovisual equipment and arranging conference calls, etc.e. Regarding business opportunities, assists with TCIS staff with assigned responsibilities and manages those project activities and schedules according to TCIS annual business goals to bring about timely consideration and decisions.f. General oversight and management of the CRM tool.g. Assists with written and oral communications, as requested.h. Arranges introductions, phone calls and meetings between vendors and members. .Provides necessary information to vendors, such as THA meeting arrangements and hospital information.i. Schedules annual initiative meetings with vendors and assists TCIS staff with preparation and execution.j. Manages filing system for required items.k. Order supplies.
- Participates in TCIS strategic planning process to develop mission, vision, strategic goals, measures of success, key actions, performance targets and work plans.
Marketing and Communications
- Administrative Assistancea. Supports the department in scheduling and travel planningb. Supports the VP of Marketing and Communications in executive administrative tasks such as expense reporting, scheduling meetings, taking calls, distributing mail, greeting guests, filing, digital file organization, and mail merges. c. Orders and assembles supplies for events, welcome packets, CEO orientations, awards, etc.d. Compiles welcome packets and CEO orientation packets.e. Compiles and distributes script books to chairs for annual meeting.f. Maintains THA subscriptions as assigned.g. Coordinates and handles payment for all THA staff photos and manages digital files.h. Handles certain THA-specific printed material, like business cards, letterhead, folders, etc.i. Reviews and sends monthly/weekly internal update.j. Schedules and organizes monthly associate management, administrative, internal services and member services staff meeting and assist with the agenda and content for the meeting.k. Submits information to the accounting department timely for payment of marketing and communications department expenses.
Marketing and Communications Assistance:
- With direction from the THA Senior Director of Marketing and Brand Communications, coordinates the day-to-day content planning, scheduling, real-time monitoring and engagement for THA on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Monitors and evaluates email marketing and social media results on a weekly basis in coordination with department goals and benchmarks.
- Formats and distributes THA email communications using Emma.
- Assists in the printing and mailing of marketing materials when needed.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Serves as a back-up for the receptionist at the switchboard
- Assists other departments with special events and provides back-up relief when needed
- Assists, as requested, in THA Annual Meeting and Small and Rural Conference
- Collaborates with TCIS Director of Marketing to provide routine assistance to designated affiliate groups
- Responds to THA member requests and questions regarding TCIS and vendors
- Completes other duties as assigned
Educational and experience Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position required.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- The ability to carry out multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be highly skilled and experienced in Microsoft computer programs, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and in the Contract Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Exceptional organization and management skills.
- General knowledge of WordPress platform.
- Broad experience in social media platforms, such as Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
- Working knowledge of Emma, Hootsuite, Canva, and/or other social media tools preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team.
- Ability to carry out multiple projects concurrently.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off
How to Apply
- Date Posted: July 7, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Working Hours: 38.75 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m.