Faith Family Medical Center
Faith Family Medical Center
This position provides daily support to the CEO and COO and members of the Leadership team. The Executive Assistant must be organized, creative and enjoy working within a small, fast-paced environment. The Executive Assistant will need critical thinking skills and will be responsible for exercising good judgment in a variety of situations. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent administrative skills. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow through on diverse activities. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling confidential matters.
- Manage CEO and COO’s calendars and schedule meetings as directed. Keep CEO and COO informed of upcoming action items, commitments, and responsibilities. Prepare meeting materials and handle general correspondence. Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- With the CEO, prepare meeting agendas and supporting material for Board of Directors and other committee meetings; ensure timely distribution of materials to board or committee members; create action list for Leadership staff following board and committee meetings.
- Work with CEO and Development team to assist with fundraising efforts.
- Prepare, submit and track expenses and expense reports for CEO and COO.
- Manage incoming volunteer requests and distribute to department heads when appropriate.
- Draft and/or proofread correspondence, reports and other written documents.
- Draft and respond to CEO’s e-mails, screen and track e‑mails, prepare follow-up memos and reports from meetings.
- Organize, maintain and assume custodial responsibilities for organizational documents, files and records.
- Work on special projects as needed; assist with organizational needs such as project tracking; monitor progress toward goals.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information relating to successful running of the organization and its systems.
- Coordinate and maintain efficient administrative systems and operations related to management of electronic and paper filing systems.
- Manage office supply inventory and purchasing.
- Act as liaison between employees and vendors for all IT, phone and printing needs.
- Assist Board Chair and committee chairs with administrative tasks, as needed.
- Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant Executive Administrative experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Adobe Acrobat, Linked In and social media web platforms. Experience with DonorPerfect and WordPress a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, Board members, external partners, and donors.
- Must be a team player and also be able to work independently
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks, assignments, and priorities.
The above duties are not all inclusive. This position is expected to perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Medical and dental benefits available, retirement, life insurance, and ETO. Further benefits discussed upon offer.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.
- Date Posted: June 29, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)