Rock The Street, Wall Street
Rock The Street, Wall Street
Rock The Street, Wall Street (RTSWS), a 501(c)3, is a financial and investment literacy education program designed to spark the interest of a diverse population of high school girls into careers in finance. Our fast-paced, dedicated start up is fueled by our own experience, our understanding of how to engage our students and audiences, and our relentless passion to make improvements for future generations. Currently our program is offered at 51 high schools in 29 cities across the U.S. and Canada. The Executive Assistant role is critical in supporting our mission through enabling our CEO, Donor Development and Programming Departments to focus on evolving our major strategies and engaging with donors, volunteers, schools and students.
- Demonstrate a constant passion for fulfilling our mission in a high-touch organization; don’t be afraid to try, dig in, and deliver
- Engage in activities with a sense of humor, good judgment, professionalism, urgency, and attention to detail
- Consistently nurture and represent our organization, mission/vision, programs, and activities with a strong, positive image both internally and externally
- Diligently, attentively, flexibly, respectfully, and ethically undertake and deliver responsibilities to the very best of your ability based on experience, current skills, and targeted skills
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of our priorities, exceptional organization, solid interpersonal skills, and clear written/verbal communications
- Collaborate with leadership, peers, volunteers, and donors; maintain open, transparent, and direct communications and reporting
- Maintain privacy and discretion across our team, donors, volunteers, and students
- Remain flexible and open to fulfill additional/modified responsibilities to support our entrepreneurial environment
- Provide timely feedback to department heads
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support to CEO and department heads
- Receive and respond to email correspondence following established procedures and professional etiquette
- Understand CEO priorities and accordingly schedule, maintain, and coordinate calendar of appointments, meetings, and related arrangements; Travel planning is included in this. Anticipate needs
- Promptly and clearly respond to urgent requests
- Independently manage and coordinate multiple assigned projects, activities, dates, resources, and dependencies according to priorities and deadlines; set/reset expectations as appropriate
- Creatively harness technology to streamline activities and effectively deliver responsibilities. Must be proficient in Google Drive applications.
- Draft effective communications for internal and external purposes.
- Serve as a liaison internally and externally regarding administrative issues; manage relationships with an understanding of audiences and cultivate and maintain solid relationships
- Fulfill various assignments across functions in the organization, doing “whatever it takes” to bring in our first
- Format reports for various RTSWS departments using Salesforce and Google Suite products
- Schedule calls & following up on calls for various internal departments, as needed.
- Responsible for sending formal thank you letters to donors
- Assigning leads to appropriate team members as they come in through Salesforce
- Working with programming department to resolve any issues surrounding student registrations for the program through our RTSWS app
- Planning and preparation for internal events such as birthday celebrations, Team happy hours, etc.
- Ordering office supplies
- All other tasks as assigned
- Must have a strong background in Google applications – Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Previous experience with Salesforce a plus
- Previous scheduling experience required, including making travel arrangements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as this person will be working with all facets of the organization
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Date Posted: November 9, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Education
- Start Date: 11/22/2021
- Salary Range: $20-$25 per hour
- Working Hours: 20 hrs/wk, M-F, either 8-12 or 9-1