Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with a passion for making a difference in the lives of those we serve in our community and upholding our faith-based mission.
Mercy’s Mission: The mission of Mercy Community Healthcare is to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support to their families. We provide care to the uninsured, underinsured and insured through pediatric and adult primary care, mental and behavioral health services, and care coordination.
What Is in It for You?
- Work for a place with mission and purpose.
- Work with great people around you.
- Great benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k)
- Make a difference in your community.
What Is This Job All About?
- You will have full knowledge and management of the administrative details for CEO including maintaining calendar for daily, monthly, and quarterly meetings.
- Ensure margin built into schedule to achieve required work and meeting requirements.
- Assist in preparation for meetings and events by ensuring proper documents, agendas, etc. are ready.
- Assist CEO in staying on time for all meeting/phone calls scheduled for the day.
- Proofing and editing all documents sent out by CEO.
- Create and maintain necessary agenda and minutes for all meetings.
- You will be the front facing representative of the CEO to staff, board, and community through professional and pleasant interactions with all.
- Maintains and files are correspondence and documents in an orderly manner.
- Ensures proper meeting planning by working with facilities, IT, etc. to meet the needs of each meeting.
- The ideal candidate will be able to stay on task while remaining professional, pleasant, and fun.
What We Need from You:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in an executive office position preferably in a non-profit company.
- Ability to articulate the long-term vision and strategic plan for Mercy.
- Must be adaptable, organized, task oriented while also having a strong work ethic.
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Asana or project management software preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills
The Executive Assistant at Mercy is a key position as we seek to make a difference in the lives of those around us. Are you up for this great opportunity? Apply Today!!
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: April 27, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Community Development
- Start Date: 06/15/2021