GraceWorks Ministries, Inc.
Donor Relations Coordinator
GraceWorks Ministries, Inc.
The Individual Donor Coordinator supports the GraceWorks Ministries’ goals, values, and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment, and accountability. As a member of the GraceWorks Ministries’ team, the performance includes demonstrating the following accountabilities: communication, teamwork, and job knowledge. As a representative of GraceWorks ministry and our mission, the Individual Donor Coordinator must honor in word, deed, and attitude behaviors that align with a Christian faith-based organization.
GraceWorks Ministries Individual Donor Coordinator manages and grows a portfolio of existing, prospect, and lapsed mid-level individuals. This post stewards existing individual partners and potential individuals through personalized and frequent communications and by inviting them to support the programs and events of GraceWorks, through sponsorship, volunteering, advocacy, and more. The Individual Donor Coordinator will serve individuals by learning their personal motivations and philosophies for giving and helping and then engage them with GraceWorks in ways that fulfill their passions and giving goals.
The Individual Donor Coordinator will have annual goals to raise financial, in-kind, and volunteer support from individuals. This position analyzes individual giving goals prescribed by the budget and Director of Development, solicits an appropriate level of support from each, tracks activity and communications in the development database, and reports back and thanks to their contacts.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Serves as the leader in soliciting sponsorships from local mid-level donors for fundraising events and appeals.
- Maintains annual acquisition, retention, and growth goals as set by the Director of Development
- Helps design and fulfill stewardship pathways for existing, prospect, and lapsed mid-level donors. Track the progress of your moves management in the donor database.
- Helps meet fundraising event goals by engaging mid-level donors to register for the Turkey Trot, purchase Dinner tables/tickets, and participate in the Manger and other GraceWorks events.
- Works with Director of Development and Director of Marketing to create sponsorship menus for each event and custom sponsorship and engagement packages for individual partners.
- Conducts cold calls and in-person site visits to new mid-level donors to acquire new partnerships.
- Tracks sponsorship targets, pledges, and gifts for each event using the current database.
- Proactively create engagement activities, events, personal touchpoints (emails, calls, meetings) as well as generate ideas to communicate donor care and partnership impact to keep mid-level donors informed and connected with GraceWorks.
- Maintains up-to-date records of each portfolio with donor contact information and donor giving, pledges, in-kind donations, and volunteerism in the current database to track stewardship pathways and inform Director of Development and Board Reports.
- Hosts tours of GraceWorks for individual donors.
- Attends local networking events to acquire new donors and deepen relationships with existing ones.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree with a transferable skill set such as communications, marketing, business, public relations, or another related field; two years experience in nonprofit fundraising, customer services, sales, community outreach, or other solicitation-related fields; proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn new donor databases.
Belief in the mission of GraceWorks Ministries, strong interpersonal skills, public speaking, creative thinker, confidence to solicit, collaborative nature, self-starter, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, excellent time-management skills, a strong sense of initiative, ability to work with a team, and highly developed organizational, planning, oral and written communication skills.
The position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts that require standard safety precautions. Occasional lifting is required.
- Health insurance
- Vision Insurance – offered
- Dental insurance – offered
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
How to Apply
Email resume to email@example.com.
- Date Posted: June 23, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 07/01/2021
- Salary Range: 38,000-45,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm)