Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Director of Quality
Tennessee Charitable Care Network
Tennessee Charitable Care Network (TCCN) is Tennessee’s network of non-profit clinics and programs providing free or reduced cost health care services to those in need. We exist to support the work of our members through education, advocacy, funding, and networking. The Director of Quality will work with local community and faith-based organizations to increase equitable access to care by improving quality of patient care and create a quality improvement culture in addition to incentivizing volume of encounters.
- Build member capacity to improve and increase access to quality care for uninsured adults in safety net clinics, to demonstrate improvements in measurable clinical outcomes for participating clinics in a manner that tells a statewide story, and to support and engage with participating clinics to increase capacity for quality improvement work.
- Assess and accommodate the needs of the learner including regular in-person visits as needed to ensure competency at the clinic/program level.
- Implement a system for continuous quality improvement in support of members.
- Provide training and technical assistance to membership as TCCN implements new quality improvement/Quality Assurance (i.e., QI/QA) initiatives including the Roadmap to Health Equity.
- Develop curricula and ensure regular updates consistent with evolving best practices
- Project a welcoming attitude that ensures sub-awardees feel invited and supported as they engage in the program.
- Conduct online and in-person training and technical assistance to ensure standardized measurement of selected outcome variables.
- Manage TCCN’s Standards of Care Program.
- Manage TCCN’s Annual Outcomes Survey, providing leadership in tool development, administration, and results analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with Director of Grants to ensure grants and other materials align with program goals and outcomes.
- Assist membership with risk management, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Lead quality/outcomes improvement initiatives by identifying key performance metrics, providing training and technical assistance, and delivering education to members and public.
- Foster relationships with local and state community partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members and partners of TCCN.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Master’s Degree in relevant field with experience in data analysis and database maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with population health analytics and the collection of population health data.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering training curricula.
- Familiarity working in free and charitable health care environment preferred.
- Familiarity working in a nonprofit setting preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent computer skills, extensive knowledge of MS Office, including ability to write Excel formulas.
- Willing and able to learn new database applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic, and superior record of ethical service.
- Willing to travel to assist TCCN members (reliable transportation required).
- Flexible schedule
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid-Time-Off (PTO) each calendar year
- Eleven (11) paid holidays each calendar year
- Three (3) days of paid bereavement leave upon the death of a member of their immediate family
- Health reimbursement plan of $300 a month
- Life Insurance of $25,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance – 60% of before-tax monthly earnings, not to exceed the maximum monthly benefit of $6,000.
- Employee Assistance Program available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Up to 3 professional calls and one legal face to face visit a year.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a resume and a cover letter detailing interest, desired salary and available start date to: email@example.com
Satisfactory completion of a background and reference check is required.
TCCN is an equal opportunity employer. TCCN does not discriminate in regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TCCN is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Date Posted: August 3, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Analytics / Evaluation
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 08/29/2022
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000 based on qualifications
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk, flexible