Community Resource Center
Director of Partnerships and Events
Community Resource Center
Consistent with the mission and values of the Community Resource Center and reporting to the Executive Director and other members of leadership, the Director of Partnerships and Events is primarily responsible for 1) overseeing the implementation of fundraising and events, 2) managing the CRC project timeline and 3) cultivating relationships with volunteers and partners.
This position requires daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities that must be complete in a timely manner.
- Collaborates in the development and implementation of all fundraising efforts organization wide, ensuring that the financials needs of the organization are met.
- Cultivates relationships of current donors and directs stewardship strategies to ensure donor retention at all levels. Identifies and develops relationships with new individual donors, foundations, and corporate donors.
- Oversees the planning of all fundraising events, including Oyster Easter, Gingerbreadville, and Bowling for Basics; this involves planning as well as highly-detailed and organized project management and execution. Assists with strategy around events including communication.
- Maintains donor records to ensure that information is accurate with up-to-date gift history, contact details, and other relevant data. Logs incoming revenue and donations. Provides regular reporting to Executive Director.
- Manages the CRC Project calendar, maintaining a timeliness of completed project for partners
- Works with Warehouse Manager to maintain inventory, and creates timeline for ordering product to fulfill hygiene kit requests and projects.
- Communicates with Programs & Community Partnership Coordinator to facilitate project needs and completion timelines
- Works with Programs & Community Partnership Coordinator to maintain an understanding of partner needs and source additional resources
- Develops and maintains relationships with partners, ensuring that the CRC is meeting their needs
- Cultivates relationships with current volunteers and recruits new volunteers, both individual and group.
- Works with Programs & Community Partnership Coordinator to schedule volunteer sessions
- Assists the Programs & Community Partnership Coordinator in conducting ongoing evaluation of volunteer program; develops and prepares reports.
- Maintains volunteer records. Ensures that volunteers are thanked and acknowledged timely and appropriately.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a track record of successful relationship building.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-5 years work or life experience in development, marketing, communications or related field.
- Superior people management skills with strong interpersonal, telephone, written, and presentation skills including public speaking.
- Ability to represent the Community Resource Center’s mission and programs to donors and volunteers; poised and comfortable in relating to a variety of people in multiple settings.
- Problem solver, self-starter who is well organized, methodical, and detail oriented, with the ability to lead multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, manage multiple projects, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Proficient at Project Management, CRM Development and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable access to a vehicle.
- Criminal history background check clearance.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and perform repetitive bending, squatting, and twisting motions.
- Ability to work occasional evenings/weekend; some overnight travel is required.
How to Apply
Cover letter and resume emailed to email@example.com. A writing sample may be requested.
- Date Posted: April 27, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 06/01/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F